In the Senko-no-Ie, they performed in the large room with a wooden floor.
Here is a video of the Autumn Foliage Concert held in the Senko-no-Ie in Takeda, Maruoka Town, Sakai City, Fukui Prefecture on November 18th, 2018.
Here are songs of Studio Ghibli's animated films. Aiko Hiraoka played the marimba and Toshiro Arakawa played the ukulele. This concert had been originally planned for September as the "Moon Viewing Concert" but it was postponed to the day due to a typhoon. Although the weather was fine that day, my hands were numb with cold. Even so, they showed a harmonious marimba and ukulele performances.
The program for the concert
1. Turkish March
2. Princess Mononoke-Kaze no Toori Michi (path of the wind)
3. Kojo no Tsuki (The Moon over the Ruined Castle)-Chikurin (bamboo grove)
4. Sword Dance
5. Blue Hawaii-Love Me Tender-Rhythm of the Rain-Diana
6. Omoide no Nagisa (the beach of memories)-Blue Chateau
7. Makka na Taiyo (the crimson sun)-Midaregami(dishevelled hair)-Kawa no Nagare no Yoni
(like a flow of a river)
8. Sweet Memories
9. Senbon Zakura (one thousand cherry trees)
10. Momiji (autumn maple leaves) in an encore